Event July 12
The July event will be celebrating Indigenous Culture, by providing you with a sensory Indigenous Ingredients experience, tasting and also some great presenters.
Julie Merlet, founder of NATIF, and a nutritionist, will introduce you to a selection of indigenous superfoods, herbs and spices, and share their health, environmental, social and community benefits.
• Event Host Jason King of Aboriginal Water
Tickets include catering from Grumble Tumms caterers specialising in Bush Tucker and Tastes of Australia; coffee, tea and fairtrade chocolate. You will be able to buy a glass of wine for $5.00 per glass at the venue with all proceeds going to a charitable cause.
Buy a ticket and get an automatic entry to win a hamper of NATIF Indigenous Ingredients.
DATE AND TIME
Wed. 12 July 2017
6:30 pm – 9:00 pm AEST
Exchange Workspaces Richmond
285 Lennox Street (Enter via Black Door in Gipps Street )
Richmond, VIC 3121
Latest posts by Diana Barnett (see all)
- Celebrating Indigenous Enterprises and Collaborations - June 28, 2017
- June:Tidings |Moral Fairground | #MakeBigTalk |Competition - June 28, 2017
- Toxins found in city waste water - June 4, 2017
- Flowers say it all | A Natural Projection | - November 28, 2016
- Where is the “I” in Team | The Nest 2016 - November 14, 2016